Brushes!! The makeup tool that does the work for you when it comes to applying make-up for a much more even coverage and a better-polished finish. When shopping for makeup brushes you want to look at it as an investment. Quality brushes can make a difference in application. Nykaa has again come up with an exciting launch which is their BlenPro Makeup Brushes. This is their third launch in the brushes category. The other two are Nykaa BlendMaster Oval Brush Set and Nykaa Dab & Blend Silicone Brushes. Today I will be reviewing the Nykaa Blendpro Stippling Brush.
The Nykaa BlendPro range include 10 brushes which are Contour, Powder, Stippling, Blush, Foundation, Highlighting Fan, Eyeshadow, Concealer, Eyeshadow blending and Angular Eyeshadow.
Meet the makeup brush that does it all! Nykaa BlendPro Stippling Brush. This fluffy, flat surfaced brush creates an air-brushed look and allows you to perfect your makeup base. Packed with ultra-soft, luxe cruelty-free and vegan bristles. An ideal finishing step to ace your base!
How to use:
- Ideal with liquid, cream or powder products, foundation, concealer, and cream blush.
- Use with desired face product and dab colour in a “stippling’’ motion onto the skin for concentrated color or blend in all over for a beautiful sheer and smooth coverage
- Ultra soft bristles
- Cruelty-free & Vegan
- Easy grip
Price: Rs 599
Shelf Life: 3 years from the date of manufacturing
You can buy this product from https://www.nykaa.com/nykaa-skin-secrets-sheet-mask/p/417929?ptype=product&productId=417929&skuId=417929
Packaging and Appearance
The brush comes in a black plastic case. All the necessary details are mentioned in it. The brush feels very luxurious in the Rose gold colour. The brush structure is quite similar to the Real Techniques Buffing Brush. The bristles of the brush are ultra-soft. The brand name Nykaa is written on the brush and also the name of the brush is mentioned on which makes it easy to identify the brush. Overall,
My Experience with the Nykaa BlendPro Stippling brush
The Stippling brush takes time to blend foundation and doesn’t blend the foundation properly. When compared to the Real Techniques Buffing brush, this does not give a smooth applicatio
- Priced decently
- Feels quite soft on the skin
- Attractive Rose gold colour
- Bristles don’t shed even after washing
- Cruelty-free and vegan
- good for blending cream-based products
- Offers a nice grip
- Does not give an airbrushed finish
- The brush is not dense
- Takes time in blending the foundation
- Leaves streaky marks while blending foundation/concealer
- Does not help in blending foundation and concealer
MBT Rating: 4/5
Would I Recommend buying the Nykaa BlendPro Stippling brush?
Yes, good to have in your collection to blend cream-based products.