It is very necessary to moisturize the skin no matter what your skin type. Moisturizing every day can reduce the chance of developing extreme dryness or oiliness. Both extremes are harmful and can cause common skin conditions like acne. Today I will be reviewing the Mamaearth Oil-Free Face Moisturizer with Apple Cider Vinegar for Acne-Prone Skin.
- Mammaearth’s oil-free face moisturizer helps in balancing the pH level of the skin and thus reduces acne breakout.
- It helps in retaining the natural moisture of skin thus making it smooth and elastic. It does not just work on reducing existing acne & pimples but also cleans the oil & closes the pores to prevent their occurrence any further.
- The non-greasy cream is free from toxins, paraben, SLS & harmful chemicals.
- Prevents Acne & Pimples A non-comedogenic face moisturizer for acne-prone skin that helps effective moisturization of your face and keeps acne & pimples away.
- Non-Greasy Formula The moisturizer feels light on the face and is non-greasy. It nourishes your skin without making it look greasy.
- For Acne Prone Skin A specialized product meant for acne-prone skin to not just help you get rid of existing acne & pimples, but also reduces their reoccurrence.
- Provides Effective Hydration It penetrates the open pores & removes excess oil. Its water-repellent properties help in closing the pores & hydrating the skin effect for a longer time.
- Natural & Toxin Free Free from Sulfates, Paraben, SLS, Mineral Oil, Petroleum, Artificial Preservatives, Colors & Fragrance.
Directions for use:
Use adequate amount and apply all over face and neck. Use morning and night, alone or under make-up.
Quantity and Price: Rs 299 for 80ml
Shelf life: 24 months from manufacturing
Availability: Easily available on Amazon, Nykaa and mamaearth.in
You can buy this product from
Packaging and Appearance
The moisturizer comes in a basic white plastic tube packaging with images of apple on it. The moisturizer is white in colour which is neither too thick nor too runny in texture. The packaging is lightweight and closes with a click sound thus making it perfect for travel purposes.
My Experience with the Mamaearth Oil-Free Face Moisturizer with Apple Cider Vinegar for Acne-Prone Skin Review
The moisturizer is white in colour which is neither too thick nor too runny. It has a mild fruity fragrance. It has a lightweight and non-greasy formula which gets easily absorbed into the skin. I used it at night after using a toner but it makes my face oily in the morning upon waking up as I have extremely oily skin. It makes my skin super soft and smooth without making it feel greasy. It also didn’t irritate my extra sensitive skin nor did it clog my pores. As far as acne is considered it didn’t help in reducing acne. I would recommend this moisturizer for people with combination skin. Overall, It is a decent moisturizer but I would recommend buying it for people with combination skin.
· Light and non-greasy
· Paraben and SLS free
· Absorbs quickly into the skin
· Less quantity is required for the entire face.
· Makes face oily after 4-5 hours
· May not suit people with dry skin
MBT Rating: 4/5
Would I Recommend/Repurchase mamaearth Oil-Free Face Moisturizer?
Yes, I would recommend buying it for people with combination skin but I wouldn’t repurchase it.