A face wash helps in removing dirt, oil and other unwanted debris. Throughout the day the skin on your face is continually covered with bacteria, pollutants, viruses and dirt. Using a face wash on a daily basis helps in removing these impurities to give the skin a fresh look. Today I will be reviewing the mamaearth Tea tree face Wash with Tea Tree and Neem for Acne and Pimples.
- Mamaearth’s SLS and Paraben free Tea Tree Face Wash is a natural blend of neem and tea tree oil.
- It helps prevent acne by deep cleaning impurities, fighting bacteria and controlling excess oil secretion, without stripping the skin off its natural oils.
- Aloe vera in it helps reduce redness and inflammation.
- Dermatologically tested and pH balanced, it takes gentle care of your skin, making it look healthy and glowing.
- It is absolutely safe since there are no harmful chemicals like Silicones, Parabens, SLES, Sulfates, Phthalates, and Artificial Fragrances.
- CONTROLS ACNE & PIMPLES: Mamaearth’s everyday use Tea Tree Wash with Neem helps to control and prevent the development of new acne and pimples by controlling excessive oil secretion.
- REMOVES EXCESS OIL: Removes excess oil off your face leaving thoroughly clean and oil-free skin without making it dry or stretchy.
- PURIFIES SKIN: Neem extract helps purify the skin and improves its resilience. It gently removes clogging dirt, oil, and impurities from the skin, making skin clean and healthy.
Directions for use:
Apply a small amount on wet face and gently massage with your fingertips in a circular motion. Concentrate on forehead, nose and chin. Rinse off with water and pat dry. Avoid direct eye contact.
Quantity and Price: 100 ml for Rs 249
Shelf Life: 24 months from manufacturing
Availability: Easily available on mamaearth.in, Amazon, Nykaa and Purplle.
You can buy this product from
Packaging and Appearance
The face wash comes in a basic white light-weight plastic tube packaging with images of leaves on it. The colour is transparent and the texture of the face wash is quite runny in consistency hence you need to be careful while dispensing product as it may dispense more quantity than required. It has a flip cap which shuts tightly and is also travel-friendly. All the necessary details are mentioned on the tube. The only thing you need to be careful is about dispensing the right amount of product.
My Experience with the Mammaearth Tea tree face Wash with Tea Tree and Neem for Acne and Pimples
The face wash is transparent in colour and quite runny in consistency. The product comes out even without squeezing the tube. The face wash has a mild fragrance of tea tree essential oil. I use it once in the morning and before bedtime. It contains Tea Tree and Neem which are known for their great medicinal properties for curing acne and pimples. After using the face wash my skin feels fresh, soft and oil-free. The face wash helps in cleaning dirt and oil from the face. It controls oil secretion for three to four hours and then my skin becomes oily as usual. This is perfect for everyday use. It does not make my skin dry. It will work well for normal to oily skin type without stripping the natural oils from the face. As far as dry skin type is concerned it should work without making the skin drier. It has not irritated my extra sensitive skin. Overall, this is a decent everyday face wash which helps in cleaning the skin and keeping oil at bay for few hours but has not helped me in reducing acne spots or controlling the new occurrence of acne or pimples. I would recommend buying this face wash if you are looking for an everyday face wash which will help in controlling oil.
- Good for daily use
- Dermatologically tested
- Paraben and SLS free
- Removes excess oil
- Never irritated my skin
- Does not help in preventing or reducing acne or pimples
MBT Rating: 3.8/5
Would I Recommend/Repurchase Mammaearth Tea tree face Wash with Tea Tree and Neem for Acne and Pimples?
I would recommend buying this face wash if you are looking for an everyday face wash which will help in oil-controlling.I wouldn’t repurchase it as it doesn’t help in reducing acne or pimples.