Dry hair occurs when your hair doesn’t make enough moisture. This reduces its sheen and can make your hair appear frizzy, lifeless, and dull. Sheen and lustre are two important signs of healthy hair and dry hair lack both shine and lustre. Hence, it is very important to choose a serum/oil which will make your hair soft, shiny and more manageable. Today I will be reviewing the Organix Argan Oil of Morocco Extra Penetrating Oil.
- An extra powerful blend of Argan Oil of Morocco to deeply heal, smooth and restore lustre to damaged, dry and coarse hair.
- This exotic precious formula of Argan Oil of Morocco, specially formulated for coarse hair, penetrates, moisturizes, renews, and creates softness and strength while protecting your hair from harmful styling heat and UV damage, giving you smooth, sexy tresses.
- A unique precious blend with argan oil of Morocco helps to penetrate the hair shaft
- Discover newly restored strength, shine, softness, and seductive, silky perfection.
- Our collection helps renew your hair, leaving it lush, soft and divinely shiny.
Directions for use:
Apply a small amount to palm, rub hands together, then apply evenly to surface of damp (towel dried) hair working through to ends.
Quantity and Price: 100 ml for Rs 725
Shelf Life: 36 months from manufacturing
Availability: Easily available on Amazon, Nykaa
You can buy this product from
Packaging and Appearance
The oil comes in a sturdy golden flip-top bottle. The oil is transparent in colour and the texture of the oil is runny. The product is dispensed once you flip the bottle upside down. Hence, you need to be careful while dispensing the product. The bottle shuts tightly with a click sound thus making it travel-friendly.
My Experience with the Organix Argan Oil of Morocco Extra Penetrating Oil
The oil is transparent in colour which is non-greasy and runny in consistency. The product comes out just by turning the bottle upside down. It has a strong scent which fades after some time. After colouring, my hair had become very dry and brittle in texture but this oil worked like magic. It makes the hair super soft, shiny and manageable. A little goes a long way in case of this oil. I would recommend applying it on damp hair and spread from mid-lengths to ends concentrating more on the ends. It can also be used as a heat protectant before styling your hair. Hair remains soft for two to three days after using the oil. lt is a must-buy for those who have dry hair in general or their hair has become dry due to some chemical treatments. Overall, I really like this oil and would highly recommend buying it.
- Not tested on animals
- Can also be used as a heat protectant
- Makes hair soft, shiny and manageable
- Works great on colour treated hair
- Runny in consistency
- Has a strong smell
- It is not 100 percent pure argan oil
MBT Rating: 4.2/5
Would I Recommend/Repurchase Organix Argan Oil of Morocco Extra Penetrating Oil
Highly recommended to both.