A toner is a very necessary part of a skincare regime. It helps in removing excess dirt, traces of oil and makeup and helps in maintaining pH of the skin and also in controlling acne. Today, I will be reviewing The Beauty Co. Tea Tree Skin Toner.
- Tea Tree is one of the most extensively used ingredient in beauty products because of its numerous skincare benefits.
- The Beauty Co. Tea Tree Toner cleanses the skin by eradicating external impurities, toxins, traces of makeup and excess sebum without over-drying the skin.
- It clears pores, hence controlling acne and pimples to a large extent.
- It also helps in lightening dark spots and blemishes giving your skin a pleasant texture and even complexion.
- Facial toner enriched with the goodness of tea tree for clear, blemish-free skin.
- It cleanses the skin and minimizes the appearance of pores, acne and pimples.
- Helps in controlling excess oil and diminishes the appearance of spots and scars.
- Restores the pH balance of the skin, therefore, keeping it soft and supple
- Suitable for oily to combination skin.
Key Ingredients: Tea Tree Oil, Aqua, Glyecerine, Citric Acid, Sodium Gluconate, Sodium Lactate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Base-QS
How to use:
Cleanse your skin with water( or cleansing lotion). Pour a few drops of The Beauty Co. Tea Tree Toner on a cotton pad. Wipe it thoroughly over your face and neck to remove impurities or make-up residue.
Quantity and Price: 200 ml for Rs 450
Shelf Life: 24 months from manufacturing
Availability: Easily available on Thebeautyco.in, Nykaa and Amazon
You can buy this product from
Packaging and Appearance
The toner comes in a green plastic bottle displaying images of leaves on it. The bottle has a press and open cap which helps in preventing spillage of the product. The bottle is quite large and heavy which may not be suitable for everyone to carry during travelling.
My Experience with the Beauty Co. Tea Tree skin toner
The toner is transparent and watery in consistency and it gives a cooling effect instantly after application and the skin feels really clean. It has the goodness of tea tree which helps in treating acne because of its anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. Tea tree oil also helps in fading acne marks. The toner has a slightly strong fragrance of tea tree essential oil which may be disturbing for some people. The toner gets absorbed into the skin easily removing all the dirt and impurities from the skin without making the skin dry. I would recommend using the toner two times a day one in the morning and once at night. To apply the toner take few drops on cotton pad/ ball and clean your skin with it or you can take the product on your palm and dab it gently into the skin. With regular use of this toner, you will see your pores minimizing and also helps in preventing breakouts and helps in controlling acne. It also helps in tightening pores and maintains the skin pH balance. It also didn’t irritate my extra sensitive skin. Overall, I really like this toner and would highly recommend buying it for those with oily/ acne-prone skin.
- Paraben, Sulphate and Silicon free
- Helps in cleaning dirt and impurities
- Helps in minimizing pores
- Helps in controlling oil from face
- Will not suit dry skin type
MBT Rating: 4.3/5
Would I Recommend/Repurchase The Beauty Co. Tea Tree Skin Toner?
Highly recommended to both.