Today I am sharing my views on one of the most raved product by Mammaearth which is their ubtan face mask with turmeric and saffron. Turmeric has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties while saffron has skin brightening properties. I heard a lot of good things about this product and the other thing which attracted me was its claim of skin lightening and brightening. Read further to know my views on this face mask.
- Ubtan Face Mask by Mamaearth will give your face a fresh, bright look and help you achieve a lighter skin tone.
- Saffron is known to clear spots and lighten the skin tone which helps in enhancing skin complexion while apricot oil firms and tones skin and due to vitamin A and E present in it; It also soothes and slows down the ageing process.
- Antioxidants in contain any harmful chemicals like SLES, sulfates, phthalates and artificial fragrances.turmeric protect the skin cells from free radical damage and help lighten the skin tone. This product is dermatologically tested and hypoallergenic, it does not contain any harmful chemicals like SLES, sulfates, phthalates, and artificial fragrances.
Key Ingredients: Aqua, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Kokum Butter, Apricot Oil, Kaolin, Magnesium Carbonate, Titanium Dioxide, Bentonite, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Turmeric, Mulberry Extract, Cucumber Extract, Papaya Extract, Basil Oil, Peppermint Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Chamomile Extract, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Glycolic Acid, Citric Acid, Saffron Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Hydroxycinnamic Acid, Propylene Glycol Dibenzoate
Directions for use:
- Wash your face with a sulfate free face wash suiting your skin type.
- Dab your face dry and apply a generous layer of face mask on clean face and neck.
- Keep it for 15 minutes, scrub and wash off with lukewarm water.
- For best results, use twice a week.
Quantity and Price: 100 ml for Rs 499
Shelf Life: 24 months from manufacturing
Availability: Easily available on mamaearth.in, Amazon, Nykaa and Purplle.
You can buy this product from
Packaging and Appearance
The Ubtan face mask comes in a white and green cardboard box with a huge plastic tub packaging which has images of apricot and turmeric on it. It comes with a white spatula which makes it easy and hygienic to apply the product. The colour of the mask can be described as a cream to more of a yellow colour. The tub is quite large and heavy which may not be suitable for everyone to carry while travelling. The packaging is very secure which will avoid spillage of the product.
My Experience with the Mammaearth Ubtan Face Mask
The face mask has more of a clay based texture which is very thick. It has a pleasant smell which fades after application. The mask does tingle slightly once applied which is very normal. The ubtan face mask helps in getting rid of tan very effectively as it contains the goodness of Saffron, Turmeric and Apricot Oil and many other effective and natural ingredients giving you a brighter and glowing skin. You will be amazed to see the results in a single use. After using the mask you cannot refrain yourself from touching your face. One more amazing thing I have noticed about this mask is that it makes pores less visible. It didn’t irritate my extra sensitive skin. I would recommend using it two times in a week. Overall, I really like this ubtan face mask and would highly recommend it for people who face the issue of tanning and those who are looking for instant glowing face.
- Makes skin very soft and supple.
- ·Paraben and Silicon free
- ·Contains Bioactives
- · Suitable for sensitive skin
- · Suitable for Men and Women of all ages
- I don’t think there is any con of the product.
MBT Rating: 5/5
Would I Recommend/Repurchase Mamaearth Ubtan Face Mask?
Highly recommended to both