Little humidity in the air during the winter season is known to cause dry and chapped lips and constant exposure to the sun can worsen the condition. Another common cause of chapped lips is habitual licking. Saliva from the tongue can further strip moisture of the lips causing more dryness. Sugar Cosmetics is a well-known Indian brand that offers amazing makeup products. They have recently launched their first range of lip balms which are known as their Tipsy Lips Moisturizing Balm. They are available in 7 awesome flavors like Mojito, Cosmopolitan, Pinacolada, L.I.I.T, Irish Coffee, Mango Margarita and Bramble. The names are very quirky which I really love. I will be reviewing the Irish Coffee variant 05. What you see is what you get…Plus the yummy aroma of coffee. Read further to know on it.
- Need a nourishing product that serves up yumminess too? No worries! Presenting, SUGAR Tipsy Lips Moisturizing Lip Balm in 7 awesome flavors that are enriched with vitamin E, jojoba oil, shea butter, and SPF.
- These beauties are colorless and pack a punch when it comes to keeping your lips supple and moisturized. You can’t miss these.
- Jojoba oil: Moisturizes lips
- Vitamin E: Renews skin
- Shea butter: Anti-inflammatory properties
- SPF: Protects skin against UV rays
- Free from parabens
- Made in India
- 01 Mojito: Like sitting by the pool, no matter where you are.
- 02 Cosmopolitan: Gives you a sense of partying with your girls.
- 03 Pinacolada: Like chilling by the beach, under sunshine.
- 04 L.I.I.T: Party in a tiny pack!
- 05 Irish Coffee: Like waking up on a holiday.
- 06 Mango Margarita: Gives you the feeling of summer, all year long!
- 07 Bramble: Gets you in the weekend mood, even on a weekday.
Ingredients: Petrolatum, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Octyl Palmitate, Isopropyl Myristate, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Microcrystalline wax, Ozokerite, Tri-isostearoyl, Polyglyceryl-3 Dimer Dilinoleate, Propyl Glycol, Synthetic Wax, Paraffin Wax, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Propylene Glycol Dibenzoate, Synthetic Beeswax, Polyethylene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Octyl Methoxycinnamate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Camellia Japonica (Camilla) Seed Oil, Butylated Hydroxytoluene, Flavor, Approved Colours.
Directions for use: Apply a thin, even layer of the lip balm on your lips.
Rub your lips together to help spread out the balm evenly.
Quantity and Price: 4.5gm for Rs 199
Shelf Life: 36 months from manufacturing
Availability: Easily available on Nykaa, Purplle, Aamzon and Sugar website and stores
You can buy this product from
The lip balm comes in an orange and black cardboard wine glass shaped packaging and it looks as if the lip balm is inserted in the glass. It has a twist-up stick packaging which is cream in colour but is not tinted. The Upper cap of the lip balm has different designs on it which looks attractive. It has a flip cap which shuts with a click sound thus making it travel-friendly. All the necessary details are mentioned on the packaging.
My Experience with the SUGAR Tipsy Lips Moisturizing Balm – 05 Irish Coffee
The lip balm smells exactly like coffee, I really love the fragrance and it’s not overpowering. It provides decent moisturization to the lips but you need to reapply after an hour. It fades away completely after eating an oily meal. It is light-weight and non-tinted hence can be used under a lipstick as well. The texture of the lip balm is very smooth and it glides easily on the lips without feeling waxy. It also contains SPF which is an added advantage. It is infused with Jojoba Oil, Shea Butter and Vitamin E which are nourishing ingredients for the lips. Overall, it is a good lip balm which moisturizes the lips and helps in treating dry and chapped lips.
- Moisturizes the lips
- Contains SPF
- Made in India
- Dermatologically Tested
- Paraben Free
- Needs reapplication after an hour
MBT Rating: 4.1/5
Would I Recommend/Repurchase SUGAR Tipsy Lips Moisturizing Balm – 05 Irish Coffee
I would highly recommend purchasing this lip balm and would love to try other variants from this range.