A highlighter can be a game-changer when it comes to makeup. It enhances the complexion and provides the skin a brighter and dewy look. It subtly accentuates the facial features by bringing light to that area. Highlighter is applied to the top of your cheekbones, along with your brow bones, the top of the cupid’s bow, down the bridge of the nose and also on the inner corner of the eyes and make them stand out. Maybelline’s Master Chrome Highlighter is available in two shades Molten Gold and Molten Rose Gold in India. Rose Gold is a pink-toned highlighter suitable for fair to medium skin tone and Molten Gold is a beautiful gold shade that will suit all skin tones. In this article, I am going to review the shade Molten Gold. Read further to know my thoughts on it.
- The Highlighter Heats Your Look with A Warm Metallic Sheen
- Infused with Reflective Pigments That Give A Bold Glow
- Can Be Applied Lightly for A Subtle Glow, Or Built Up for A Bold Melted Metal-Look
- Soft Powder Formula Allows for Seamless Application. Skin Type: Normal Skin
How to use
- Step 1: Apply with brush or fingertips.
- Step 2: Sweep onto targeted areas, such as cheekbones, brow bones, and down the bridge of the nose.
- Step 3: Blend for a seamless metallic glow
Quantity & Price: 6.7gm for Rs 550
Shelf Life: 24 months from manufacturing
Availability: Easily available on Nykaa, Flipkart, Myntra and Purplle
You can buy this product from
Packaging and Appearance
The highlighter comes in a round plastic packaging with a transparent lid. There is no outer cardboard box that comes with it. All the ingredients are mentioned on the back of the product. The lid closes tightly with a click sound. The pan is pretty big in size and it will last for a long time.
My Experience with the Maybelline New York Face Studio Master Chrome Metallic Highlighter – Molten Gold Review
Molten Gold is a beautiful gold shade that will suit all skin tones. The highlighter is smooth like butter and gives a luminous effect when applied to the highest points of the face. You can apply it with a beauty blender, fan brush or a tapered brush. With just one swipe you can see the magic of the product but be careful not to go overboard with the product because it is very pigmented. It gives you a nice metallic sheen and doesn’t contain a lot of chunky glitters. It can be sheered out and used more lightly if you want to use it daily and can be applied a little extra if you want to wear it for functions or a party. It blends quite easily and the colour looks lighter once blended while is shine stays intact. If you apply a lot of the product it will accentuate the texture on the skin. Overall, I really love this shade Molten Gold is at looks stunning in the pan as well as on application. The formula is amazing and the golden shade is also beautiful for all skin tone and even on my oily skin, it stays for a good 4-5 hours.
- No chunky glitter particles
- Gives a nice metallic sheen
- Blends easily
- Pretty long-lasting even on my oily skin.
- A little product goes a long way.
- Suitable for all skin tones
- It might break if not handled properly
MBT Rating: 4.3/5
Would I Recommend/Repurchase Maybelline New York Face Studio Master Chrome Metallic Highlighter – Molten Gold?
Highly recommend it to both